Monday, August 20, 2007

Thank you for your love

As you can tell, I was extremely unreasonable last night. You're right Adds, hold on to his love. And of course I didn't.
So the poor guy comes home to a very hostile me.I played it off first as me being asleep and was woken up.
He could already tell something was wrong, but I kept insisting nothing was. And so he was thanking me for my patience and support because I give him time. Its a particular period, etc. Part of me melted in happiness, the other which was very present last night was a warfreak....and so the poor man got assulted. He was like, wait for me, (my response, we'll see) coz the relationship is worth it (maybe). Then he started to lose it.
Grace, please don't be so cold, when I love you so so so much. The most I managed to say last night was Ok. In the end we hung up and I tried to control the tears. 5 minutes later he called me back. He was so sad. He wanted to know what was wrong. Before I could say anything, he thanked me again for my patience to which I replied, what if I'm running out of patience. He said (without missing a beat) you need to tell me so I can do everything I can, not to lose you.
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
then he started dreaming our dreams of having kids and taking them to the park and asking me what color of the bike we'd buy for our baby boy and baby girl. He told me that he's far away trying to build our future (parang OFW di ba?) because of all the things I want for our kids, which he wants too!
He told me to tell him when I feel that my patience is running thin versus only saying it when its absolutely run out, so he can try and be with me here, because I matter to him.
:)
I'm getting watery eyed just thinking about it.
I'm really lucky to have such a guy. Granted it was my own fault for obssessing. If it happened that I was out with friends being busy while he was too, of course I wouldn't mind it. Malas lang nya, nasa bahay lang akong the whole day. Anyway, what else did I want to say?
Oh, yeah, I was saying that I was really lucky, because apparently Jay and Ida have hit hard times. And she's quite upset but can't do much because they're neighbours. *sigh* oh well, I know at the end of the day, it will always be me, and the family (when the time comes) so what more do I really want?

No comments: