Sunday, August 12, 2007

The first week (end)

and so I did go to Mayra's party and I believe, I was a total pain. I was worse than a wall flower. I was just tagging along with whoever was there. I'm really not interesting at all. I think because I've stopped reading, I've stopped trying to learn more about things in general. I've got nothing to say. Hopefully Mayra didn't think I was so bad. But she did take me from one group to another, trying to get me to losen up.
Work on Friday had a big more progress. I was able to work up a bit more, that and LEO WAS ARRIVING had made things bearable. I'm not one to really complain about work, but I did not appreciate, just doing all the work, when someone else was delegated to do it. Anyway, leaving all that behind. Friday night Leo arrived and he brought me PIZZA HUT! :)
Isn't he such a dream come true? I've been craving Pizza Hut and I keep envying Leo whenever he eats it. and he knows that. So what did he do, he bought a box of medium supreme pizza :) I was so happy! and so surprised. He really is the most thoughtful person. We ate and watched TV, feel asleep in each others arms. It was so great to be with him again. Be reassured that he is right beside me. I left his house at 3 am. I was tempted to sleep over but I knew that I had someone else in the house and my parents might freak out, thinking its the first weekend that they're gone and I'm already sleeping at someone else's house. I got home and watched Sex and Lucia, Kristine had lent it to me. It was pretty cool actually. I do recommend it. Be prepared for Sex scenes but the story line was very original and happy. Something I wasn't expecting, especially after a dark middle. But its good fun. I love the island though, and missed the Philippine beaches.
Saturday, Leo and I spent the entire day together, going shopping (I bought black linen pants, on SALE!) and then we headed off to the new mall called Roma EST. We ended up having dinner at the Crazy Moon and ran into Francesco. An ex colleague of Leo's, who used to work in WFP. Today we just chilled out, and locked up the house. We went by the SWINGS (we love the swings) and took photos. This was the best one



as you can see, we didn't take great shots. Anyway, I saw him off to the airport :(
but he'll be back again soon, and we hope to go to a theme park when he comes back! So this should be good :) I can't wait.
As I write this, he's boarding a plane from Milan to Brussels.....
I miss him...but I know he'll be back again soon

No comments: