Tuesday, August 28, 2007

just me

I'm so confused.
I don't know why really (which adds to the confusion).
Its normal that they would ask things from me, but did they have to ask it so soon?
I thought my "money" problems would be over and I could breathe a bit more, but it seems like its far from over. And I have noone to talk to about this, because they don't get the point of view of our culture. Or they don't want to comment because it is a family matter.
August and September will be very tight months hoping to breath in October and then of course, if it happens, Ralph will be here too. Will it not stop? Is there no end to this obligation? I will one day reflect on these times and know the path I chose was where I did all that was asked from me.
I feel like autopilot half the time, when i finally have time for myself I don't know what to do. I wish I had more days like those so i could rediscover what it is I like.
I've given up, and I did the unmentionable, just so Ralph can come.
I hope this is worth it.

No comments: