Damn right!
She (the EX) has made contact with Leo. She is in the same city as he is...and guess what? They're meeting up. Hazy for tonight. Most probably tomorrow. While he is actually going out with a colleague and his wife to see the city. It's a double date!
Now, just so I make sure I've dug the knife deep enough.
This is the girl he had met before his leg problem some years back, and they had the greatest summer together. Sing to the Tune of Truly, Madly, Deeply (Imagine the part where they sing bathe with you in the sea *sigh*). The relationship ended because the summer ended. They did stay in touch during the year while he had the leg problem and he always thought of her as the best memory that made him endure the whole thing. Next summer, they meet up again, and surprise, surprise, start off where they had left things.
And so....this slightly bothers me. Remember CP people? Just got out of a relationship, so did I lets give it a try we were hitting it off quite well, I was sort of feeling things for him...and guess what people...his EX showed up into his life again and he comes over to my house and tells me i'm sorry, but i really want to give her another chance so I kick him out and he has the audacity to even ask me, "don't you want to talk about this?" what was there to talk about! he had made up his mind. he felt sorry because we had a thing going, but well, you can't have everything in life.
fastforward to the present day.
YES, I KNOW! we shouldn't blame our present love for mistakes of the past. so....i can blame the careless remark leo had made while we were on our way to Prestwick airport because I was heading back to Rome.
Did I ever tell you what he said? He said, I wouldn't know how I would react if I saw her again.
Basta.
He tried to explain that what he meant was, for anyone who has ever been important in your life, if you haven't seen them for a long time you become a bit of everything, apprehensive, excited, nervouse. and he put the question to me, if there was anyone you didn't see for a long time, wouldn't you feel the same way?
Wouldn't you?
Well, the situation is this, she is now his "friend", he has reassured me time and again, he isn't interested in her, he has great self control should the situation occur (oh yipee!) and he loves me. So lets see how this weekend plays out. Remember, she's still coming over here to do her exchange student studies....
2 comments:
relax ka lang. give me her address. i know people.
on a more serious note,
i'd be going nuts just as you are if i were you but you can't punish him for something he hasn't done. if they do reminisce past memories when they meet, know that it is INEVITABLE. if you had that kind of relationship with someone too (which i'm sure you do..) you'd know what i mean.
for as long as nobody crosses the line, we're all good. otherwise, give me that bitch ass hoe and i'll take her down.
Post a Comment