Give me a moment,
Just this time...
I need to say this:
One last hello is all I needed to hear to hang up
One last good bye was all I needed to go on
One last smile was enough for my memory
One last conversation was enough for me.
But I still call.
I'm still stuck.
My memory fails me.
One last is never enough.
All for you, who took me for a fool
All for you, who knew what I felt
All for you, who never wanted me
All for you, nothing for me.
I got to go, I won't lie.
It hurts me to see you -
so now I'll go and hide.
If I meet you again in this lifetime,
I'll be nice and smile.
And walk away.
Because this pain, I won't go through again.
Or the sleepless nights.
Or the obssession.
One last hello, so I can say good bye
One last smile, you won't see me cry
One last touch so I can move on
One last, but somewhere, you live on
No comments:
Post a Comment