It started some weeks back maybe.
I can't even remember when.
I've been seeing him around, he comes up every now and then. Occasionally we would talk, we would exchange emails but only work related. He asked for some help towards the end of October and then the questions started. Then he went to London for All Saints weekend. The constant questions started last Monday. Before I knew it, we were exchange emails constantly throughout the day.
He is a player.
"I don't have a girlfriend, I'm not looking for anything serious, if you know what I mean."
A player. Yes, I know exactly what you mean.
I told him I had a boyfriend, etc. etc. He was like, "can I hang out with you on the weekend?" My reply, "Sure, you can hang out with Leo and me"
I am very flattered by the attention. However, the attention is dwindling down. It was fun while it lasted, but he (and I) have to be very realistic. He's playing and so am I. The important thing is one is honest about their actions.
I called the guy three times today. The first one was kilig sort of (You're a goddess to me - hey, we agreed on being friends remember, yeah i know whaterver). The second time got cut short and so the third time to make things normal reminds me of why I love Leo and why I know he tries hard to make me happy.
I'm going to play the game, when he wants on my terms. No strings attached.
I've learned my lesson from Mars, once a player always a player and they aren't worth your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment