Tuesday, November 14, 2006
24 hours
Without Leo....and of course I didn't last. At 11.30pm I just had to call him, to hear his voice. He did most of the talking, I wasn't trusting myself to speak. What am I doing? After the conversation which lasted til 12 something. Physically tired, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat dinner last night. I got up at 5 am this morning and couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. So now, I'm at work. Trying to work, only, trying to figure out what am I doing? do I really need this distance? but i have grown dependent on him, this is something i'm trying to avoid...i need to be my own person again. to be the person he fell in love with...but with all this soul searching, is the distance truly needed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Give yourself a bit more time. I know how it is. You've fallen into this routine, you've come to rely on his presence as you've said... you're used to sharing your day with him. But after a few days, you won't miss him as much and your head will clear up enough for you to figure out what you want in life.
Trust me.
Then again, you might just want to fall back into his arms and figure things out together. If it works for you, if that's what feels right, then go for it!
Either way, the fact that you realize you have to figure something out is the key to your growth. However way you choose to find your answer, as long as you find it, then your efforts will never be wasted.
Post a Comment