Monday, January 30, 2006

Surprise!

Remember some posts back, I had placed my hand on a hot stove, being fully aware that I would be burned-yet, I persisted. The essence of that action was really to find an email of Leo's university friends-friends he hasn't seen in almost a year and organize a lunch or something. I'm happy to say that Saturday went very well. Mauro (his friend) and I had been exchanging emails (in Italian-I had to solicit help from colleagues to do the translations) for the past 2 1/2 weeks trying to get ourselves organized. We had decided to meet at the Hard Rock Cafe and have lunch.
I wish I had more time to share the story. Its just that last week our unit had moved one floor up and it was a mess trying to organize ourselves. Now, my work station is right outside my soon to be chief's door (he's occupying the room, the announcement just hasn't been official yet) and my back is at his door, so anytime he comes out he can see straight on to my computer screen *sigh*
Now, I am literally stealing a minute to write down my thoughts. This would explain why I haven't been blogging lately (or at least for most of last week). I will say this though. During the weekend, I had some doubts about being with Leo while he was here (but not beside me), however, with just the sound of his voice...I knew deep in my heart, there is no doubt. I want to be with him, for as long as I can. I want to share all my life with him. I need him in my life....I love him.

2 comments:

ADDIE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ADDIE said...

I'm glad that you took a minute to tell me your (confirmed!) feelings for Leo. Nothing pleases me more than to see you in-love and happy.

I understand that you can't blog much. But honestly, the best part of my day comes when I check your link and see that you've posted something new. Thank you for making such an effort to be in touch. I love you!

6:29 AM