Monday, January 09, 2006

Thanks Addie

This is more a site to remind myself of events, and share them with you Addie. With you exclusively. Thanks so much for just reading and not judging me, I know with the long post, it shows me a terrible, terrible light. I had to go through the excruciating dilemma of telling Leo. We had talked before and he said that he would want to know everything. Not the everything, details sort of everything, but I could never tell him about the past two years. Come on, if you told anyone that they would have second thoughts.
I wanted him to know Addie, and little by little, he gained my trust. Up to a few days ago (after the call), I told him EVERYTHING. There's nothing left to hide. I was so relieved Adds, could you imagine, what its like to be completely accepted for all my flaws? It was nice and I really hope things work out.
Thanks for always being at my side.

1 comment:

ADDIE said...

Thank you, I appreciate and am honored by the trust you so willingly give me. I will always stand by you whether it be against foe or friend, Grace.

And I do know (fortunately enough) how it is to be accepted as ME. That is a gift... revel in it, immerse yourself totally, bask in its goodness. And if you are willing... reciprocate. Ü