Sunday, January 08, 2006

Pen vs keyboard

I love to write. I could never write well, however this never stopped me from trying. What did stop me was when my privacy was invaded and everything I wrote was held against me. I used to love just scribbling whatever came into mind. I stopped. Now, I'm trying to get back into writing freely. Getting back into the habit. Its hard. At times, I just want to opt for the good ol' pen and notebook but I get paralyzed when I try. It just doesn't work. So my refuge hopefully will be here. I hope I get to write again. Even if its typing now and its not as fun as the pen. On the bright side though, at least both hands get the exercise instead of just one.

1 comment:

ADDIE said...

Let your soul shine through your words, sweetie. All will be well.