Monday, January 09, 2006

don't go there

I was thinking that Leo has been so nice to me he even spends all his time with me, he doesn't get time for his university friends. He tells me about them and how he wished he could have met up with them, but he lacks the time to organize it properly. So in a stalker kind of way, I was thinking of surprising him by organizing a get together with his university friends. He'll be back on 27 January until 30. So I was thinking of emailing his friends and organizing something. First problem, I don't speak italian. Well, I can ask a colleague of mine to help out. Second problem, I need their contact info. After much self debate, I figured for asking Leo's password to his account. He gave it to me, not willingly, (who would) and we had to discuss it a bit more as well. I didn't want to give in the fact that I was organizing this surprise thing for him, but he was on the phone with me the whole time. I fought off the instinct to write down the password, coz if I do then I will just keep checking his mail and read over all Portugals emails-self inflicted torture I don't need to do.
I fought off every urge to check her mail, and found the emails I needed. Nevertheless, I gave into temptation, I read one letter which was over 3 years old. Hello dear and kisses were present. That was enough to drive me mad. I was still on the phone to Leo, and told him I logged out and I don't remember his password and will never want to know it again.
I know myself. That didn't help. He loves me now and he shows it. Why be insecure over a ghost?

1 comment:

ADDIE said...

Sweetie, please don't set yourself up to be hurt... Perhaps I understand the doubt and insecurity. For truly, if you don't feel that you deserve him then you will never be able to believe and trust in his love. Cerebrally, you might know it, but your doubt might be what's haunting you and not some ghost of a past relationship. Strive to keep it together. He seems to be very understanding but he's human and has his limitations too. Try not to push too hard, and remember, you are beautiful and worthy of love.