Sunday, February 10, 2008

day 5: getting a bit better

I got up today and did everything in the house. I did the laundry. I cleaned (swept and mopped). I cleaned the bathroom. Threw out the trash. I was happy. I cleaned the house! Yippee! I've even folded up the laundry! I just need to iron maybe tomorrow. But, I got most of the main things done. I took a nice long shower and went over to Leo's house. I took him to the airport, but first we had dinner all together as a family (him and his parents). My first meal of the day, was rabbit! Yum! Leo's mom cooks really well.
Its getting better with each day. Its not so much that I eat only once a day. Its really giving up what I want to eat-like certain sweets, chocolates, cornetto (sniff!), chips, etc. I will not take it to the extreme of not eating. I've turned to fruits (yeesh!) should I get hungry.

So hopefully, I achieve my goals with this radical change. I hope I get my second chance. I hope I truly learn the lessons taught.
I hope.

No comments: