I never thought I'd cross over to knowing how to put on make up, but well, I have!
*squirms* stupid older brother remark
anyhoo...since I'm mastering the make up department, there's one girlish gene i thought i never had: shopping.
Living with my parents until recently, my mom has always bought my clothes or been there with me shopping. Which was a good thing and I miss. She would bring me bigger or smaller sizes if needed. Of course, a trade off would be, her picking out clothes she thought were cute and I could disagree. I've never really, independently shopped.
I hated shopping! Now, if you get dragged around and you're tired and not at all interested, yes, its a chore. However, we need clothes and *squirms again remembering stupid older brothers remark* I don't have any! (more that fits....)
And even though I said, I'd never go shopping during the sales because I can't stand the people and get all clustrophobic: I ventured out yesterday and scored me some clothes!
I bought a pink turtleneck and gray top (yes, I haven't become that fashionable yet) from Artigli for less than €20, each. And at Sisley's I scored 2 cute skirts for €50! I used one of the skirts today at work, and well, the compliments just kept coming!
Yay! I'm learning to make my own "good" judgement for clothes. Good thing for shows like, project runway and Tim Gunns Guide to fashion. They *honestly* helped me see some light.
So, mom, you'd be proud, not only am I shopping for my own clothes that make me look like a girl, but I'd doing it also while on sale!
No comments:
Post a Comment