For all Leo's short comings, he is still the most loving, most supportive and most understanding human being alive. And I'm so lucky that he's mine. I love him so so so much.
These past three weeks have been crazy hectic at work, but he's still there cheering me on, understanding, when I'm home late (imagine that my normal working hours are from 8.30-5, but I get home from work at 11pm!!!! Or working Saturdays and Sundays). Helping me stay focused, like when after work I had to rush home to show a girl my apartment as I'm searching for a roommate. Or in between the work day, run to the dentist so he could fix my tooth.
Yesterday, after working until 7pm, I went over to Kristine's house to help her move. From there, I went to Jacquie's farewell drinks. I got home well past 12 and I of course had to get up to go to work today. I'm physically exhausted. Poor Leo, waited up for me last night because I told him I was heading home, and while we were talking, I FELL ASLEEP on him. My poor baby!
Even today when I got disturbing rumours (think anthony part 2), he just shrugged it all off and told me not to think about it again.
He has always been by myside and supportive. He trusts me completely and is faithful.
When he arranged with his friends to go out this weekend, with me included, I told him I'd pass as I didn't feel up to socializing with his friends. I would rather stay home because I had such an exhausting past two weeks without ANY rest. But then when I got an invite to go out with my friends for the same night, it perked my interest. I shyly told him about it and he encouraged me to go. his rationale was, just because I said I wasn't going out with him, doesn't limit me to staying at home. Where on earth could you find a guy so understanding? NEVER would I find a filipino guy so understanding. Issue na yun noh, di lang, away pa! But Leo is so laid back its such a breath of fresh air. Even though its early, he likes to get organized, so we're planning a trip to Menorca!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment