Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i'm tired

One of my tasks yesterday involved tracing funds sent by a staff member. We received it on our usd account but the original amounts were euro, at least some anyway. This has been bugging me over the past two days since I didn't fully dedicate my time to investigating in. I woke up this morning and stared at my clock when the alarm rang. I was looking at it for a full two minutes trying to understand what was missing. Until it dawned on me, I was looking for the euro equivalent of 07.00h.

On other thoughts....ever think about the day you might day? In a sudden car crash or just in the fullness of time. Each day we live is most probably the day we'll die. When I die, I want to be aware of the day, and think back to something random about it. Like, if I die tomorrow, I'll know that its Ralph's birthday. Or if I die on 27 February, I'll always remember that as the day I left Manila to move to Rome. I want to make each day of my life memorable, so when the time comes, I have something fond, even for a fleeting moment, to look back to.

No comments: