I don't know how you guys do it. Must be true the saying, the more you do, the more you cope. Because I know I haven't been coping very well. Maybe because work and life has become routine to me, I've switched off. Yes, we all have our bad periods, I've been working three jobs for the past month. I'm tired. I'm stressed. I feel I have not reaped any reward for the things I do. But thats not true. I would be very ungrateful. I have a job for 12 months. I will be able to survive for that time.
I guess I need some change. Hopefully the time with Kristine on Tuesdays and Thursdays will allow that. I need to actively go out with friends. I need to read more and do more. Maybe I need a life, to look forward to things again. To be hopeful. Maybe then, I won't be switched off.
No comments:
Post a Comment