Thursday, January 10, 2008

confidence

you can tell i have no confidence, when while trying to do things for myself i get all quesy. The butterflies in my stomach all come alive. I'm not talking about standing up for myself or anything heroic or dramatic. I just booked an appointment with my soon to be g-y-n because of the shooting up pains I've been experiencing lately. It was no big deal, yet I got nervous. I was scared. I need to do things on my own. For myself! I just need to believe that I can do things. Next up to call (I've got a lot of things to do), is the guy for the insurance. Later on, the shop where they can change my tires and lights. But I'm making progress. I said I'd do things and I'm going out there and doing them. Tonight is my first try at yoga (I want to get fit) and I'll be looking around for sale items for skiing - that was one of the other things I wanted to do this year. Language? Well, language. It's still on my list of things to do.

No comments: