Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mutual Trust

Dinner with Steve lasted til way past the time that was good for us (I slept at 5.30), but Leo was totally cool with it.
Now with the situation reversed, I had to show that I was ok. And I was. I felt that we've really grown as a couple. Now I understand what people say when they say Trust him and just have a good time. It was all cool. He went out with Portugal. They had dinner, picked up her parents and went out for a drink. He made it home at my house by 2. He was so tired. The poor baby.
He slept over at my house!
:)
I was so happy!
Also, I just recently discovered comic life. Took my cue from Kari (although she did her's a long time ago)
So I know i'll be busy with my little baby....
sample:

No comments: