After our conversation Kari, I had to finish a report and then head over to my boss' dinner. There were two other Filipinos over at that dinner and you know what happens when there are 3 Filipinos in one house? One of them is BOUND to bring a magic mic! It was such a treat to see the other guests belt out their favorite tunes too. So it wasn't only just us. The highest I scored was 96 :(
WAH!
The party ended at 11.30 and I stopped by Leo's for a quick Hi and hug. I made it home by 1ish. Needless to say Kari, and I know you're disappointed, I did not get to complete the homework assigned to me.
I know I won't get to do it tonight as Leo and I are going bowling, and then Greek and he's staying over tonight. So, no, not tonight Kari. Maybe a different night?
2 comments:
tomorrow night? well you HAVE to do it sometime if you want to solve your problem at all. if you're too ashamed to bring it home, I suppose an eggplant will do. HAHAHAHA!
krazy!
i'll try tomorrow night, and let you know how that goes.
its so crazy to have such a conversation, but i'm glad to have one friend i can have discussions like these with.
cheers kari!
Post a Comment