just incase you were wondering what i was up to....
Presenting: I want to drink on my birthday!
You all know that I don't drink. And as a result I got a late start on drinking tolerance. I get very drunk easily! So I went out with my friends, Mayra, Rashad and Kristine. Ate at a mexican restaurant and downed 9 drinks! Had 2 margaritas and 3 shots and a sangria at the mexicans. Then we moved over to absinthe where I had an awful daiquairi (my first experience with this drink was nice, but at this bar it sucked) and two malibu pineapple drinks.
the guys at the mexican l-r: kristine, rashad and mayra
I went home but not to an empty house. My real wish for my birthday was to wake up with Leo beside me. So I was on my way home and he was on his way here. We made it into bed by 2am and I was drunk. Bad idea. I woke up on my birthday with a hangover! Could not enjoy my day. That and I had my period too! So the morning part really sucked and Leo tried his best to be super great. And you know what? He was. He is. He brought me back my breakfast and other yearning PIZZA HUT!
After trying to calm the throbbing in my head. We moved over to presents. I got a ralph lauren travel kit from mayra, a necklace made by Cinzia, a wallet from Len and Leo's gift. He first bought me Snoopy Pajama's which I absolutely love! and my new found love too....
THE Wii! :D
He brought me a yummy tiramisu cake and of course a bouquet of flowers.
We went to the Greek place for dinner but it was full so we just got take away and ate at home. We snuggled back into bed and went to sleep. Today it was very rainy and Leo went back to his house. I got my wish of waking up next to him on my birthday and even going to sleep with him beside me. It was truly awesome.
I took him to the airport and did the laundry. I have to get back to the ironing now. You can see from the above picture what kinda day it was. I had the balance of drinks with friends and chill with Leo. It was a great birthday. I got a lot of plans for this year. I can't wait to make them all come true....
No comments:
Post a Comment