Sunday, December 02, 2007

Finding faith

I do admit that I rant senselessly and even I read over my blog and admit how shallow I am (or have become). The thing is, I know what's missing and its my time with God. I skip church just because I'm lazy, I don't even pray anymore. Today, I went to church, what's more, I went to confession. It did me good.
I'm thinking way over my head and the priest reminded me of the basic. I should wake up every morning and ask myself, Do I believe in you, Jesus Christ. And from there act accordingly. Do the best I can do and trust that He's always watching me. I forget so easily.
I know this is a bit too personal to blog but I wanted to write it down so I can remember, because with all the mundane things going on, its simply too easy to be distracted and then to forget completely.

No comments: