Sunday, April 02, 2006

The weekend


Can I just say, I've had the most amazing weekend!
This is the view from our room.
Basically, Leo and I went to Positano for the weekend. It was originally supposed to be Amalfi, however when we got there, it wasn't as great. The hotel we had booked wasn't "all that". So we jumped into the car and drove to Positano. There we just went to this hotel, Covo dei Saraceni (Cave of the Saracens) - it might be good to add that we were driving at midnight to get there and that we didn't have a clue to where it was. But when we got there, it was great. The room was excellent, the bed comfortable. It was perfect. Exhausted but content, Leo and I stayed there. We woke up the next morning (Saturday) to a beautiful view. This one on the side.

We had breakfast, took our shower and walked around. The sun was shining, with a hint of summer in the air, we walke around the town.

Positano is quite small, however, we were a bit hungry, so it didn't take us long to find a restaurant and eat up!
ARgh, damn internet isn't working, won't upload the pictures...*sigh* this will have to wait a bit longer....
the weekend part two coming up

No comments: