Saturday, April 22, 2006

The resentment within

Things have finally gone ok! Hurrah! But thats for the next blog. Right now I'm just a little cheesed off.
My mom does the usual sermon, "so I can take money from you now...?" and although I would never really say no to my mom, the irritated me for a split second just wants to say, "Why don't you go ask for money from the lawyer you invested in?" Mean. Definitely. Why say it? Well, I didn't really but....its just so annoying...*sigh* I'm not making sense anymore. Even for myself.

2 comments:

ADDIE said...

*HUG* i understand. there are days when i wanna go "why don't you rely on the apple of your eye" to my dad, too. hehehe.

glad you enjoy conversations with leo (a must!!!)

and thank you for the prayer and song. the song is beautiful!

i am... drowning in work, but taking it all in stride. to share a thought: i was reborn in Easter, too.

grace said...

and you're going to tell me all about it when i come home *HUG* i'm so excited to see you again, i've missed you so much