Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Boxed in

You know when you've reached the point of no return...its when he makes plans WITHOUT you and you're feeling bad about it. Its not unresonable, however, when you're in that comfort zone that you know all that he is up to and you are part of everything he does....when something spontaneous happens, you're grumpy. ok, i confess. I am GRUMPY. We made plans to see each other today but then last minute since he was with friends he hadn't seen in a while, he was going to hang out with them. I felt really REALLY bad. However, I took it in because I knew I was being unresonable, so I called, being as nice as I could be told him to have fun and I'll just be working. Now though he just called me.... he missed me too much. He compromised. He hung out with his friend a bit, and now he's on his way to me!
Hahahahahaha....I didn't even do anything! :)
Well....I'm happy and content.

No comments: