
FOOD!
I was on the subject of the glorious food. I had lobsters and Leo had clams, obviously being at a coastal town, the specialty would be seafood.
La Cambusa is the restaurant we went to for lunch. It was nice. Food was a little price-y, but not too much.
Don't we look like kids-best friends on an adventure? Because thats how I honestly feel when around him. The comfort of my other half. I love him and he loves me, but the friendship is so strong, its amazing.
We were asked by the waiter if we were on our honeymoon!
oops, gotta go now, part 3 in a bit
1 comment:
Grace! What a glorious weekend! The view looked really good! Makes me think that you and Leo would really enjoy the beaches South of the Metro here in the Philippines--Bora and Palawan to be exact!
And the food! Man, the pics made my mouth water! Inggit ako sa'yo baby girl, wish I could've gone on that trip, too. (Being with a significant other, of course!)
I had to change my blog address because a friend of mine linked my blog with hers, and she keeps advertising her blog to everyone. I hate having people clicking on my blog. As far as I'm concerned, I write for myself and for a hand few of people who happen to be oceans away from me, thus the online journal.
I miss you! Hoping for some face to face time real soon.
Post a Comment