if i can't go up the tank...then the tank is coming down to cyberspace
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
wait
who doesn't love Maroon 5? the timing of the songs though! not that i'm going through a break up or anything but still.... and Adam just gets better with age :D
I had a job interview today for a promotion. I was very nervous. I don't do well with interviews. I'm afraid I will die in my office because I can't sell myself anywhere else and they'll just have to keep me here. A part of me feels like I'm secretly sabotaging myself because I'm insecure. I've been in my office for 14 years. I'm comfortable here. I know the job here. I'm scared I wouldn't survive elsewhere. But I'm pushing myself to try. why? because i want to be an example to my kids of trying, of pushing your own personal limit and to step out of your comfort zone. how else can i teach them if not by example.
anyway, i don't have high hopes for this one. anyone hear of the star approach? very popular now for interviews.
nevertheless, its over and i'll just move on from this experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment