Tuesday, March 20, 2018

happy birthday meanne

Happy Birthday!

So obviously because I'm me, I can't live by myself and have two kids and function properly. I can't. Other people can and good for them, but I'm me.... so I have a live in who is with me from Monday-Friday's but is off on weekends. March 4 which was a sunday, she was off, as it was her birthday, I promised to take her to KFC. There's only one in Rome. and it's far.....

But she's so nice to the kids and she helps me out a lot. She wanted to go to Milan as we have a Jolibee opening (it just opened last Sunday) but it wasn't operational yet for her birthday and she was a bit sad about that. So I told her, we'd take the kids and bring her to KFC.

She was happy.

Happy birthday, Meanne!

No comments: