Tuesday, April 10, 2012

dinner with Weng

So, thanks to Kat's pass by last year (and credit goes to Kats sister as well, Evil), I met this amazing woman, named Weng. She owns this blog, Apron and Sneakers, and has the most wonderful recipes ever. I tried her salmon roll as that didn't involve much cooking, steaming or measuring of any sort of ingredients :D.

Strawberries with Ricotta, Pear Tiramisu and Avocado Strawberry Semi Freddo
Last Monday, I had dinner at her house with her lovely family. Grabe! It felt like the blog had come to life. Weng! Wag mong uulitin yun ha, na overwhelm ko sa dami at sarap ng pagkain! Kakaiba. Of course I was too hungry to take a picture of anything. The one thing I did mange to snap (only because I was too full to devour it on the spot) was dessert.

Then I spent Easter Monday with them. Bwahahahaha....the food! Well, that's another post for the next time.

No comments: