Sunday, December 25, 2011

*pause*

its been the first time in a long, long time (maybe since October?) that I've actually just stopped and had a moment to reflect. i've been on the go, running from one place to the next, always doing something else for other people without ever stopping.
don't get me wrong, i'm happy to do the stuff, its just that, sooner or later (as it has happened now), I get tired. I haven't had a quiet moment.
I wanted to do so many things. I need to reply to my dad's email. He called me at 5am this morning. I didn't manage to answer it - haven't replied to my dad since his birthday email to me.
From tomorrow onwards, I will have to spend time studying my spanish, lest, I forget it all.
Preliminary exam is in March. The fun exam is in June.
I've lost all my initial good friends here and making new ones is slightly tough. From the original, Wisam, Mayra, Rashad (the Nesia and Sergio days) everyone has left Rome. Shady left on Saturday. The end of an era.
I'm tired. Physically - I run around too much and sometimes, I barely sleep. Mentally - I'm always thinking of what I have to do next. Stressing over work and personal life. Emotionally - you all know this story. I won't get into it.
I'm exhausted. I wish I could run away from everything just so I can gain a different perspective on things.

No comments: