if i can't go up the tank...then the tank is coming down to cyberspace
Wednesday, December 07, 2011
final moments...
of being in my 20s. It's the last night...last few hours of being in the 20s club before I graduate over into being 30...and I'm spending it in the office, working. Fun. Hope it's a sign of what's ending and not what's about to come.
I felt exactly the same in the final nights of mine. Like there was an itching feeling in the back of my head nagging me that i needed to commemoratey last few days before the big 3-0 to make thenlast decade a bit more memorable. Honestly, in the end, it really is just another day and i made too big of a deal about it. The one day doesn't matter too much in the greater scheme of things. It's how you live the next decade that counts.
2 comments:
I felt exactly the same in the final nights of mine. Like there was an itching feeling in the back of my head nagging me that i needed to commemoratey last few days before the big 3-0 to make thenlast decade a bit more memorable. Honestly, in the end, it really is just another day and i made too big of a deal about it. The one day doesn't matter too much in the greater scheme of things. It's how you live the next decade that counts.
The typos are annoying but you get what i meant
Post a Comment