Monday, May 04, 2009

May, starting over

I had put off changing my cars headlight (yes, yes, reckless I know) for a while now and it wasn't until today that I got round to it. Something as simple as changing a car headlight would be easy for anyone else BUT me. It should have taken 5 minutes - for me it took half an hour. The guy had to dismantle practically my entire left side to get to the light.
***
Ever since the break in, I've avoided ironing if I could, unless absolutely necessary (like if it was an outfit I was going to wear and couldn't pull off the wrinkled look). Last night, was the first time in a really, really long time that I enjoyed ironing again. For one thing, it kept me warm during this schizo freak weather. That and I was watching replays of the X-files. I couldn't remember the last time I watched something I was so interested in and had me laughing out loud.
***
April had its pro's and cons. More cons than pro's personally, but I'll do a list tomorrow so I won't ever forget. That way, I'll appreciate more the good stuff when it happens.

No comments: