Sunday, May 03, 2009

3rd time lucky

The first time, it had shattered. The second, it didn't even work. Finally, after going up and down the ladder numerous times, holding the case in the left hand and a screw driver in the right hand, I managed.
My kitchen light bulb has been causing me grief for some time, and honestly, I think I need to change the casing, the wattage just isn't enough. Nevertheless, I can only tackle one thing at a time. I finally changed the light bulb, and I did it all by myself. Half way through the second switch (faulty light bulb), I was humming to myself, "I don't need a man" - although, I'll be the first to admit that when it didn't work, I wished for half a second that I wasn't doing this on my own.
In anycase, I managed! Yipee! There is light in my kitchen....let the wonders begin....

No comments: