Saturday, June 07, 2008

Groupie for the day

I got to hang out with Noel and Dennis for the Day and see how ABS events go...

Mind you, I only went out there because of Ate, I was hoping to score something nice for her.
It didn't happen but it was an experience.







4 comments:

Kari said...

that dennis looks familiar..
does he have a sister named kel or something like that?

Kari said...

ay NO! hehe, got the wrong dennis.

I know his sister Czarina! I think I asked you b4 if you knew them since they used to be based in Italy too.

grace said...

Really?
I didn't get to meet him until 4 years ago - in Milan!
:)
I think he went to La Salle too.
:)
miss you, kars!

ADDIE said...

So did you score anything nice? From a film critic's perspective, did the film deviate from the formula plot of Philippine movies?

How are you, otherwise? I was listening to a Gin Blossoms album and reminiscing about our college days.

Rei, check out my baby:

www.mommyaddie.blogspot.com