Last Will and Testament:
(should anything happen this year to me)
1. My pension and all the money I can claim from work has been left to my parents.
(Its one of the first thing we sign when we start working here, just in case anything should *happen* - we have a high mortality rate - not that high but it happens often enough to make it one of the first things we do when we join.)
2. My life insurance has both my brothers on it as beneficiaries - which remind me, I need to update that once Leo and I get together.
3. Should my family come over, they could possibily be bringing home my possessions to divide amongst the rest of the family (extended included): I'm guessing this to include the car, my bags (my mom would love those), my clothes, my jewelry will go to my mom and Juliana (sorry kuya but I don't trust you) so mom can decide which jewelry she'll give to baby Jill. My brothers get first dibs at my books, CDs, DVD's - my Phil friends can take the left overs (sorry guys). Ate will probably get all my shoes. The furniture, they might want too (TV, DVD Player, dining set, plates, pots, etc.) Cell phones can go to family too.
4. I would however like to leave the following for Leo: All the stuff toys I have (the ones we bought each other), my Macbook, external drive, the fine china for Leo. The swarovski angel his parents gave to me for Christmas years back and IPOD.
Off the top of my head, here's the list I can come up with.
It could of course change after I give it more thought.
I don't have much, that's all that I have to give.
Kari, when the hell did you get into an accident?!
*ps: i deleted the part about one piece of good jewelry for my friends, only because I realized that I don't have that many! hahahaha....*
No comments:
Post a Comment