Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Extra energy

Must have been from all the junk I've been eating lately - surprisingly enough, for a person who is constantly broke, I've managed to gain weight!
In anycase, I know its no big deal, but it was for me. I managed to work. Have the car cleaned at lunch time. Finish the day, go home and do more house stuff. I put in the whites due to be washed. I swept the floor of the house. I managed pruning some of the plants that needed attention. Has to be continued tomorrow. I gave my feet its much needed attention, foot soak and scrub. Then a nice french tip pedicure. Hung out the clothes, watered the plants. Made dinner and up until a few minutes ago, was fixing the clothes (previously washed that haven't been fixed yet). I hope I can maintain this energy tomorrow too so the house and my clothes can all be taken cared of.

Thats for the boost. I've been really lazy lately. I hope that doesn't last too long.

No comments: