If I could, just be forever a kid. I would want it so much.
I don't like this person I've become.
Whining about money, trying to budget, being responsible.
There's so much more to life and I feel confined not living it.
I'm just trying to survive.
That is not how I want to remember being 26.
But its a learning process.
I just am so tired of complaining.
I'm so tired of trying to keep it together.
I'm so tired of trying to survive.
but, here I am.
A cereal dinner in front of me, and my clean clothes piled to one side that I have to fix.
Here I am, wanting to have a cost free break from my routine, work-home, home-work.
A hobby maybe, or more time, because there can never be enough time.
I have fixed some of my parents admin problem here at home. Hopefully, hopefully, I will have more time ----to what?
Fix the house and file my papers. Of course, I need time to study too.
ARGH!
I need a FUN break. however, beggars can't be choosers.
I. am. So. Tired.
1 comment:
*HUG*
Take it easy, Rei.
Question: what's worse than being penniless and hungry?
Answer: Being penniless, hungry and pregnant. Hahaha. I have been craving so much lately, but have got zero cash to splurge on my cravings. I keep wanting really expensive food. ;)
Seriously, Rei, hang in there, ok? God provides. Just ask Him and trust Him once in a while, ok?
I love you.
Post a Comment