I said that I wouldn't complain about my money problems especially since I decided to give what little savings I had to my mother. Now I have nothing. Ok, not, nothing, but I have to save a certain amount a month so I can afford the bigger expenses such as the yearly car tune up, life savings and a little extra for whatever else. I'm not doing well. So I do actually have some money in the bank, but thats the "forced savings" knowing that I have a big expense coming up. I even have to pay ralph's half of insurance too. A while ago, I had a potential roommate look at the house, but she's proposing less that half of my rent, expenses included. I haven't decided yet, but i'm sure, lugi ako.
My newest low is trying to figure out how to survive this week up until payday on the 27th. What will I eat for lunch? I can opt to cook dinner home and ration it. Half for dinner, half for lunch the next day.
Today I opened a can of ligo sardines. It only has 4 pieces of fish. Yes, while I understand that there are people suffering and going through worse, and not actually eating, this seems to be a bit of a fall from grace. I added water and shutanghon para lang mas marami sya and i can hopefully make 4 meals out of it.
Bawi na lang ako sa rice, so I'm not really losing weight. My food schedule is just a little whack.
I added lemon, more tomato sauce para di mawala yung lasa with the water.
*sigh*
My rice is ready. I better go eat, my one meal a day now.
No comments:
Post a Comment