Tuesday, September 11, 2007

before or after the romance

i had coffee with anto today.
she finally told me her engagement story.
i've met the guy, he's really nice. and from what elena can gather, rich too!
hahahaha
they were walking along the park and he told her that he had a surprise for her but she had to close her eyes, he put his arm around her with his hand at her eye level and asked her to open her eyes.
When she opened them there was a box in his hand. She opened it and there was the ring!
:)
In celebration (I think) they, went to Rhodes, Greece a trip at his expense and chose a great (5 star) hotel and paid for it all.
He swept her off her feet.
They will get married on 27 September 2008.
The guy already has a house too. Its currently being rented out (as he needed the extra cash I think) but the tenant moves out at the end of the year. So all of next year, they have time to renovate and furnish the house.
Gosh, when some things are meant to be, they just all fall into place don't you think?

Now, Leo and I have talked about the future. Which is great. You know, planning the kids and everything, but I wonder if I've forfeited the surprise of getting married.
I'm a romantic through and through and I would want the most romantic proposal, and the most unexpected one. But if we've talked about it...what does that mean? Will I still ever have it? Will my fairy tale be complete?

2 comments:

ADDIE said...

of course you'll have your fairy tale proposal! you don't have a clue on how he will do it, or when... that's where the romance comes in! and when he does, do tell me about it after... once you've overcome your shock and regained your ability to talk. hahaha. :D

grace said...

thanks addie!
i know, deep down i'll have the fairy tale proposal and the fairy tale wedding and the fairy tale happily ever after...
and it doesnt have to be how everyone else envisions it....
it'll be a fairy tale, just because its leo
:D