Friday, September 28, 2007

Today!

I got up late today (although I still had to get up at 8 when Leo left to lock the door). Since Kari's post of krispy kreme's, I've been wanting to have a donut! We don't have much in Rome (otherwise I don't know where I'm looking) but I know you can have doughnuts in Brussels! I didn't get around to buying one yet, but on Leo's way home yesterday, he remembered that I said I wanted to buy some and you know what? on his way home yesterday, he bought me doughnuts and waffles!
:)
So I just had my breakfast.
I need to fix my things and get ready to leave by 2.30ish, I'm heading back to Rome. I'm meeting Leo at the airport, since he's coming straight from work.
I've had so much fun here (albeit, not as much fun as I would have wanted being so cold and rainy)but I have to head back to work. I'm glad I took these 3 days off to be with Leo, see where he lives and stuff. Very cool. I can't wait for the day that we're living together. But so many things have to happen first before that.

No comments: