one day at a time
Far away
Peter Fenn
We tryKeep it together, but it's hard nowSo we lieWe say, "We're okay", but we're not fine (not fine)
I'm losing you, but I don't want toI need you by my side
We keep getting a little bit farther awayEach and every dayDarling, won't you stay with me?No, the feelings haven't gone awayWanna be okayI don't wanna feel far, far away
You're sitting right next to me, but I don't know where you've beenCome home then we go to sleep, no we don't talk no moreLet me know that you're with me, show a sign that you careNeed to know that you still feel something in there
I'm losing you, but I don't want toI need you by my side
We keep getting a little bit farther awayEach and every dayDarling, won't you stay with me?No, the feelings haven't gone awayWanna be okayI don't wanna feel far
We keep getting a little bit farther awayEach and every dayDarling, won't you stay with me?No, the feelings haven't gone awayWanna be okayI don't wanna feel far
We keep getting a little bit farther awayEach and every dayDarling, won't you stay with me?No, the feelings haven't gone awayWanna be okayI don't wanna feel far, far away
No comments:
Post a Comment