Do you think about me?
Lahar
Drunk and standing in the rainWalking out a bar I always said was lameIs it okay that I'm lonely when her lips are on me?Now, do you think about me?
Why can't I say that you're the reason I'm still awake?Why can't I say that I'm terrified that I'll dream of your face?I keep falling to piecesWhy can't I say that I need to know?Do you think about me?
Do you think about me when you're driving1975, his hands on your thighs climbingDo you think about me when you're high?And you can't fall asleep 'cause you're tryingDoes everything remind you of the stupid night that we fell in love?Do you think about me?
Why can't I say that you're the reason I'm still awake?Why can't I say that I'm terrified that I'll dream of your face?I keep falling to piecesWhy can't I say that I need to know?Do you think about me?
Do you ever think about meWhen he's tracing your body with his fingertipsTrying to pull you into his?Do you ever think about meOn a night like this?Do you think about me?
I still hate to fall asleepWithout your hair pressed to my cheekI wish I could've found a way to be exactly what you needI don't wanna fall asleepWith someone else right next to meI wonder how you're doing now(Do you think about me?)
Why can't I say that you're the reason I'm still awake?Why can't I say that I'm terrified that I'll dream of your face?I keep falling to piecesWhy can't I say that I need to know?Do you think about me?
Do you ever think about meWhen he's tracing your body with his fingertipsTrying to pull you into his?Do you ever think about meOn a night like this?Do you think about me?
No comments:
Post a Comment