Tuesday, November 19, 2024

Legend

 this came up randomly on my playlist and it just stuck



YeahI'm coming, I'm comingYeah, look
Straight to the topI never stop causeI'm bringing you all downI'm coming for bloodYou better runCause I'm taking the whole townI am the man, 100 grandAnd I'm breaking my own groundI take what I want, like I'm King KongThere better be no doubt
Get out my wayIt's getting crazyHere comes a renegadeBest let me outIt's getting loudAnd I'm about to get paid nowI'm going inI never missCause I got the trainingI'm ready to blowI gotta goThere ain't no more playing
OhhNothing can stop me nowOhhNothing can hold me downOhhNothing can stop me now
I am a legendYou better never forget itYeah I am a legendAnd you better respect itCause I am a legend, I am a legend huh
Pound for poundYou going down when you come into my houseI'm coming to winNo giving inI'm laying it all outI ain't afraidNo playing gamesI'm the king and it's my crownI'm coming in hotReady or not, you're talking to me now
You think you're toughI'm rising upYou picked on the wrong manYou outta breatheI done leftYou better keep joggingYou gonna learnIt's time to burnYou need to be watchingI'm coming in fastYou gonna be lastThere won't be no stopping
OhhNothing can stop me nowOhhNothing can hold me downOhhNothing can stop me now
I am a legendYou better never forget itYeah I'm a legendAnd you better respect itCause I am a legend, I am a legend huh
I am a legendYou better never forget itYeah I'm a legendAnd you better respect itCause I am a legend, I am a legend huh

No comments: