Friday, October 25, 2024

Madly

 this was on repeat a lot,




Mm-mm
Fell in love in a taxi, weMade out in the backseat, yeahYou're the only one that asked me, ifI'll do anything you asked me
I swear that we'll get it rightIf you wonder how I'm feelingJust know that I'm always on your side
I give you all of me, put you far 'bove meI'm happy when you're happyI can't help that I'm madly in loveIn love, in love, in love, uhn-uhnIn love, in love, uhn
YeahDon't know what I did before youBut I know that I adore you, ahIf you're wondering if I care, justSay the word and I'll be right there
Yeah, I swear that we'll get it rightIf you wonder how I'm feelingJust know that I'm always on your side (know)
I give you all of me, put you far 'bove meI'm happy when you're happyI can't help that I'm madly in loveIn love, in love, in love, uhn-uhn (uhn)In love, in love, uhn
I give you all of me, put you far 'bove meI'm happy when you're happyI can't help that I'm madly in loveIn love, in love, in love, uhn-uhnIn love, in love, uhn

No comments: