Merry Christmas!
This year, I promised myself no stress. Just happiness and the real spirit of the season: Baby Jesus.
And I did, exactly that.
The 24th was a bit lonely since I wasn't going to spend it with anyone. V doesn't believe in Christmas/Hallmark events but he did agree with what I was planning.
Keeping in tradition Abarquez Style, Noche Buena was a very simple potato salad to be consumed at midnight. I prepped the salad and made my way to V's house who lives 5 minutes walk away from collegio filippino, the place i was planning to hear mass at!
Dropped off the food and made my way to hear mass, I was very happy I went. Got home and we had the potato salad and opened the presents we got each other.
It was chill, it was meaningful and it was everything I wanted to do. It was perfect.
And I did, exactly that.
The 24th was a bit lonely since I wasn't going to spend it with anyone. V doesn't believe in Christmas/Hallmark events but he did agree with what I was planning.
Keeping in tradition Abarquez Style, Noche Buena was a very simple potato salad to be consumed at midnight. I prepped the salad and made my way to V's house who lives 5 minutes walk away from collegio filippino, the place i was planning to hear mass at!
Dropped off the food and made my way to hear mass, I was very happy I went. Got home and we had the potato salad and opened the presents we got each other.
It was chill, it was meaningful and it was everything I wanted to do. It was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment