Sunday, December 16, 2012

just let me vent....

Very few of my friends know of this site, and those who do, gave up a long time ago as they couldn't quite follow what was going on.

Anyway, this isn't going to get much clearer...

I feel...out of place.
Like I've known for the longest time where I should be and how I should get there...and I'm not there.
Any because my plans for my self have been derailed I find myself drifting and unsure.

I like to plan. I like knowing expectations and outcomes, but I guess as they say, you can't plan life.
However, you can choose the kind of life you want to have. Or can you.
Where is the find line between compromise and settling? Is there even one?

I'm slightly apprehensive, which I guess is a bad thing. There is an underlying doubt so, what should come to pass may not actually happen. I want to believe in it. I want to believe it's going to happen.

Yet, I'm scared. Is this where I'm going? Is this truly where I want to be?

I don't want things to move forward or to change. But I cannot stop the tide from turning. Nor can I run away for much longer.

so...is this it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Rei, this is it! Embrace it, because that's the only way you will be able to live it... otehrwise you will just be a bystander as your own life passes you by. Take it from someone who had to learn the hard way :)

Love you! -Addie