"I have given everything that I could, and I don't think it really even matters...what would you give?"
I headed over to Pyro's and brought over 6 bottles of wine, although, one of them must have been so old it had turned into vinegar. Eeewww. Also, a deeply embarrassing moment. Who brings old wine? Me, apparently.*facepalm*
He wanted to pay me back...but how do you put a price on stock you have at home? Plus one bottle was off. He paid me but I felt so bad coz now really isn't a good moment for the guy, I slipped it back into his wallet without him knowing. When/If he finds out, he's gonna be so pissed. Sorry, Pyro!
All things shouldn't be wasted. So when the opportunity comes along to recycle other peoples clothes, and they insist that you have it, you should take it. Times are tough, and one cant always afford new clothes. There is no shame in accepting charity, right? It's just my pride that often gets in the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment