It was my first time to be able to leave the country legally, and so of course I went straight to Brussels. Since I'm cheap, I flew Ryanair and ended up in Charleroi. From there its another 60 minutes bus ride to get to Brussels center. I left Friday night, after a grueling week and I got to Charleroi at 11.30. The bus had some delays and didn't leave until 12mn! Needless to say, I got to Brussels center around 1am!
I live by myself, so I'm answerable to myself. I didn't tell my family back home (and why should i?!) that I was flying to spend the weekend with my boyfriend. Leo and I got back to his house on Friday night at 2am! In bed by 3 (after eating). Our Saturday was spent in Gent and of course on Sunday afternoon, I had to fly back to Rome. Sunday morning however, we were woken up by my mom calling me!!!! How the hell does she know? Does she have some radar or some sort when I'm potentially up to no good?!
Anyway, I got home last night at 10pm, and I left Leo in Brussels center at 3pm.
Overall, I can appreciate the effort Leo makes every other weekend that he comes. I'm pretty tired. I can't believe Leo does it for me.
:)
I'm so happy that he loves me so completely.
No comments:
Post a Comment