Sunday, November 18, 2007

this past week

It started out pretty ok.
Highlights?
Leo coming!
Dinner at thursday night with the "Tres Marias" (Maria Belen, Maria Luisa and Gloria)

Complaints?
My mom wants to give the red car to my brother.

Other news:

Leo and I were driving around and saw the phenomenon of the killer birds.... check this out



Killer Birds!




I've been watching a lot of E! lately, Dr.90210 and Sunset Tan to be exact, and when I say lately, I mean today (while I was sweeping and mopping in the house). Gosh, these people are obssessed with looks! I was alarmed when a woman walked into Sunset Tan with her possibly 8 year old daughter, and asked for a tan for the said daughter because the day after, was the day they took photo's of the students (for the yearbook, etc). The mom said that in the girl's picture the year before, she looked a little pale, so now, she wanted her daughter to be tanned!

Anyway, back to my ironing....

No comments: