Monday, October 22, 2007

This day sucks

Kari, you're my IDOL....you are who I wish I could be: Talented, creative, smart, beautiful, great to be with.....
(and yes, I know you were just kidding, but I couldn't resist the pouty face). Addie, Alexandra is the *hero* because she's made our dream a reality (not the actual events business) but she's put up her own business thats doing well BEFORE 30.... is married with a beautiful baby girl just born months ago. She's got Angelina Jolie and Courtney Cox in tow, she's got UK singers and actresses. She's doing very well - and is mentioned in Shopaholic and baby guide.

I got home from a useless day at work. To find that the car that I've been keeping here has been hit. The lady was supposed to get it from me 3 months ago! and well, she hasn't. I moved the car on Saturday because this old man (neighbour) told me so. I moved it to a spot that bamn! today, when I got home, has this awful dent



Then I had to move the car to a safe spot, but the car wouldn't start. The battery was dead. Well, it hasn't been started in the past 2 weeks. How the hell was I to know that was going to die on me? All in all, it hasn't been a great to start to the the week.

No comments: