Saturday, August 26, 2006

Puppies!


I can't remember how Leo and I started calling each other "puppy". I think it was when I was making sad eyes, he called them my "puppy eyes". You know the Big-wide eyed sad look you can pull off?
Well, we have our pet name - no pun intended, and we liked it. I stumbled upon this .gif and I think it captures us. We would talk about how we would love to be in each others arms, with our tails wagging - like puppies! and well, is this picture just the cutest?!
I miss my Leo! But no fear, he'll be coming to Rome soon and that will be great to have him back again. And he's going to try to come to Manila! Isn't that awesome? My tentative dates are: Oct7-17. 14-16 will be in Boracay. 7-11 will just be chilling, hanging out, getting ready for the wedding. Meeting up with you guys, doing the Intramuros walk Ralph recommends. Just taking it easy and I C-A-N-T---W-A-I-T! I hope he'll like it. I hope he'll have fun. I hope you guys like him!
Happy happy Joy Joy! We're coming home!

No comments: